Monday, July 10, 2023

May

 We had a busy month!  We lots of end-of-the-schoolyear activities, including Donuts and Dear Ones, music recitals, field trips and assemblies, last day of school/5th grade graduation & party for Kate, field days for Grant, Julie, Annie, Kate, and Mason, the and the Color Run for Mason.

 


 


 

  

 

 

Happy Mother's Day!  I love these kids so much and am so grateful for the good life.  The girls decorated the basement so cool for a movie night!  We watched the live-action Peter Pan.

 

We've been going to Oceans and Worlds of Fun!

  

Kate, Julie and Mason wrapped up soccer seasons!  David loved being Julie's soccer coach.

 

 

 

Dates with kids are so fun--I took Julie to Olive Garden and Annie to Kitty Cafe.

 

Happy Birthday Kristin! Grant did a classic markers-to-the-face move.

 

Memorial Day Weekend!  My parents came out to visit and we had a great time.

 


I surprised the kids with a trip to Great Wolf Lodge on the last day of school.

 

 

No comments: