We had four very big weekends in June! First: I visited my high school friends Holly and Chelsea in Seattle. I also got to meet up with my cousins Brigitte and EB. SO fun.
Second weekend: Pride parade! I drove in the parade and helped spread the word about some LDS & LGBTQ+ resources and conferences coming up.
Third weekend: Lee's 70th birthday and Father's Day! All the Yates grandkids are getting bigger and it was SO fun to be able to sit and enjoy the beautiful weather and socialize with the adults while the kids played happily outside. We also went on a beautiful hike that morning.
Fourth weekend: Surprise party for David's 40th birthday! I took almost zero pictures but we had two giant bounce houses, catered street tacos, a caricature artist, a DJ, and SO many wonderful friends and neighbors that came to wish David a happy birthday.
.jpg)
Grant gave David some legos and a toy car for his birthday :) We went to Melting Pot for dinner and stopped at Barnes and Noble.






















.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment