Sunday, April 13, 2025

March

Julie finished out her basketball season, and they won their last game! They celebrated at Cici's pizza afterwards.

 

Hanging out with the Sego's on Sundays are always a fun treat.


Happy 6th Birthday, Grant! We invited friends over and had a Reptile Rick show! It was really cool and the boys were so brave. For Grant's actual birthday (on Thursday), I got him out of school early and we ate lunch at Fritz's and went to the aquarium and Legoland.

 

 

 

 

 

The kids had their boosterthon runs to raise money for school. Mason had testing at school and got out early, so he and David were able to come over to watch for a bit.


 

Here's a picture of David and I at "law school prom" or the Barrister's Ball. It made me feel very old because I thought it was too loud and we weren't into drinking, haha. We went to a BYU basketball game during the Big 12 tournament, and we won! It was an exciting game. I also went to a benefit dinner for refugee organization with some friends.

 


Happy Birthday Julie! Julie liked Reptile Rick so much from Grant's party, she asked him to come back for hers. We had a Friday night movie night/pizza party, Saturday morning breakfast and reptile party, and a late night family party after Mason got back from a soccer game.

 

 

We had Spring Showcase for Liberty Oaks, where the kids showed us everything they've been doing in their classrooms and specials groups. I'm always so impressed with everything they do at school. It's incredible.


 

 

My cousin Jacobie and her family visited KC on their way back home to Tulsa during their spring break. We enjoyed crown plaza and Union Station.

 


 

At the end of the month, we enjoyed some time off school for Spring Break! 

First, GREAT WOLF LODGE

 

 

 

 

TULSA! We went to the zoo, the Gathering Place, played kickball with the Wrights and watched a BYU game at cousin Carlie's house. It was so fun to see friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I ran the Liberty Hospital half marathon at the end of the month. I didn't get the time I was hoping for but I was proud I finished!

 

No comments: