Going on dates with kids--I went to a KC Current game with Julie and the library with Grant.
Finishing up sports--Mason finished Cross Country, Kate finished 8th grade volleyball, and Grant finished soccer with La Liga. Julie finished soccer with Liberty Parks and Rec a week later.
Julie went to a pumpkin patch with friends, Teddy Gabe and Bo. They've also had fun raking leaves and going on bike rides; I got Julie and Grant new bikes early for Christmas, and I took Julie and some friends to Yogurtini because they got coupons from school. Julie is loving drums, and she had a great PEAK night.
I went to a birthday party for our neighbor, Kate.
Happy Halloween! We started off with Liberty Oak's fall festival trunk or treat. The cold rain held off until the very end. Annie and Callie made our trunk all by themselves, and they won first prize!
We had our neighborhood porch crawl. We carved pumpkins and served hot chocolate, meatballs and donut holes.
Our ward trunk or treat.
Julie and Grant had their Boosterthon Fun Run.
Halloween Class parties and Halloween night, complete with our Halloween dinner!












































No comments:
Post a Comment