Yeee Haw! This past week Heather had a gig for one of her music classes. She had a vocal and guitar solo in the performance. She was pretty amazing. (She really was!) It was a folk music concert, so they were all dressed up like cowboys. At the end of the performance they received a standing ovation from everyone in the audience... all seven of us.
We also attended my cousin Doug's wedding. (Welcome to the family Kendra.) My birthday is this month, which we celebrated at my parent's house a few weeks ago. Heather is finishing up on her classes and is excited for a break. She has been working hard and I'm sure she will have another great term.
In one of Heather's classes she was assigned to read 30 books in less than 60 days. With her reading so much I decided to read one as well. She picked one out for me called "Ender's Game" and I loved it! Its a little high on the nerd scale but it was a really fun read. If anyone has the spare time I recommend it. Four stars in fact. We also saw King Fu Panda. It also received four stars from the Yates's.

2 comments:
Looks like a lot of excitement taking place in Provo!!!
I have heard that Ender's game is good! I didn't realize it was by Orson Scott Card! Heather, you aer such a cute little cow girl!
Annie
Post a Comment