Friday, September 12, 2008
September weekend
This past weekend was fun, and kinda busy. I drove to Idaho to be able to see my cousin, Aubry get married at the Twin Falls temple. I wish I had a picture of her, because she looked beautiful, but I videotaped the wedding instead of taking pictures. Maybe I can put up a video sometime. Here is a picture of me, my sister Maris, and my parents at her luncheon afterwards.
When I got back to UT, David and I went to his cousin Mandy's ward for her daughter Olivia's baby blessing. Here is David with Olivia. She is soooo pretty. Dave loves holding babies--in our last married-student ward in Provo, all the moms in the ward asked Dave if he wanted to hold her baby, because he always asked and they all thought it was cute.
AAAAND I just had to post this, because I am way excited for Halloween. It is my nephew Ike in his tiger costume (I don't think Maris was going to end up keeping it--it was a little too snug). He didn't like it too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey! we haven't seen you guys in a while, we need to do something!
It is still really crazy how much I think you and marissa look alike. Her little guy is adorable. Hope all is well.
David looks so natural holding Olivia. :) And your Nephew is SOOO cute. That makes me even more excited for Halloween also.
Love the pictures. Glad to see you guys are doing well.
um. that is a bad picture of me. I'm a little more excited than Isaac in that picture. I love dressing him up in halloween costumes!
So blog really did get stalked by someone we aren’t comfortable with- and instead of going private, we are just changing some settings and our blog’s URL. Please switch it to: gregpluscamille.blospot.com so you can still follow our blog!
Post a Comment