I feel lucky to come home to such an amazing person everyday after school. She has been a huge support to me during the first semester of school, and I'm sure that I wouldn't have been able to do as well without her support.
One of the things I noticed first about Heather is how much I enjoyed spending time with her. She is always fun to be around and always seems to see the bright side of life. She is easily the most important person in my life, and I can't imagine my life without her. Thinking that we have only been together one year makes me that we have so much to look forward too.
For her birthday we had a celebration here at the house and and celebrated with our families. Some of the pictures of what we did are below.
4 comments:
David that was so incredibly sweet! Heather is a lucky girl to have you! Hopefully we can all get together after all the Christmas crazies die down?
Happy Birthday Heather! Man, we need to see you guys more often as you will only be here for a few more months...
Even though it is way past your b-day....Happy Birthday!!!!!! We love having you in the family!!!! And that ginger bread house looks awesome. :)
Hey Heather! I didn't know you have a blog!! I found it on Jill's blog! It's wayyyy cute! Here's our address, it's www.mattandchels.blogspot.com. It's not that great, but it works!
Post a Comment