
This year has been the best of my life. I am so happy married to Dave--I often think how lucky I am to have married such a great guy. For our anniversary, we went to Cedar City and spent a few nights with my Grandma "D" Rassmussen and her husband Jim. We drove to St. George (which was really fun, because it was where we went for our Honeymoon last year) and hiked in Snow Canyon. Here follows some highlights:

A cool lava cave we saw from afar and ventured to explore.


You can't tell, but I'm on the top of a huge mountain/hill.



I loved all the rock formations we saw.

Beautiful day. We got really warm and actually had to look for some shade.


This trail was called "three ponds." This part was actually a little chilly. We had to hike through a lot of sand and got worn out, but the ponds were worth it. Below is the first pond, and if you hike through the crevasse in the rock to the right, you go through a pretty trail to find some more ponds. Probably my favorite hike.


We stayed with Dave's friends, Ryan and Dave Kelly, in St. George and had a great time with them, eating at In & Out, watching the Utah Utes beat Alabama :), longboarding, and just enjoying their company. Thanks, Kellys!
4 comments:
Cool pics! We had our engagements pictures at Snow Canyon. So we need to plan a to do a canyon this summer and get Heather out on a rope rappeling down a slot . . .
Happy One year!
This is chelsea stott/winterholler...long time no talk dave! I hear that you are heading to Creighton...as are we! Heather-I am so excited to get to know you, Kathleen says that you are amazing! Where are you guys living in NE this fall? We bought a Village Green Condo...anyway, I look forward to hearing from you guys!
Heath!!
It was good to hear from you! It looks like you had a great anniversay! Hope all is going Great!
-Jill
We are going to live in village green, where are you guys living?
Post a Comment