Thursday, August 13, 2009

St. George Revisited

We went to St. George with Dave's family right after Pioneer Day and had a GREAT time! We went hiking, played DDR and other games, went swimming, watched movies, and slept in.

Swimming in the pool! Dave and Brighton were having fun launching a few of us in the air. Here is Steph getting the most air . . .
Hiking through the Narrows!Good food.
DDR! It was especially fun playing with HSM.
We went on several hikes in Zions, and here we went to a lava cave--it felt SO good in there to be out of the sun.
We also celebrated David's birthday there; here he is wearing a new bday shirt:

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Heather,
I was snooping around and found your blog. :o) It's delightful to see all the things you two are doing. Married life is so fun, isn't it?!? I am glad to know all is well with you and I am green with envy that you get to be around books all day. So fun!

Annie B said...

I'm jealous you did more hikes in Zions, did you do the whole narrows the second time?