Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back in Omaha!

Dave and I just got back from a month-long vacation from school. We visited family and friends in UT and ID, and by the time we were done, we still felt like we could have spent another few weeks there. Other than the disappointing broken A/C and disappearing flowers, it has been really good to be back home and see all our friends and neighbors! Our camera is broken, so I'm waiting to get a few pictures sent to us so we can share more of our fun travels.

Dave has enjoyed getting back in to school (the first week hasn't been too bad), and I am looking forward to starting to work at Barnes and Nobles! I will also be teaching piano lessons, and I am sure that will be a lot of fun, too.

3 comments:

JILL said...

Looks like your summer was so fun! We enjoyed seeing you for a part of it at the family reunion! I wish you were here to teach my kids piano lesson!

Annie B said...

Good luck with the new job and new semester. I did comment on your other posts, you guys were busy!

Michael B said...

It was good to see you guys a few times while you were out here! The Zions trip was so fun! Good luck this semester Dave and we'll see you in December. Did you guys ever watch "Saturday's Warrior?"