Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gardens and Bowling

The Omaha Lauritzen Botannical Gardens are about a 10 minute walk away from where we live, and they are beautiful. We went on a walk there a few weekends ago and took some pictures; Dave is at his favorite garden (Japanese garden) and I'm at mine (rose garden). I know we look terrible. We went spur-of-the-moment on a Saturday morning.



We also went bowling a while ago. We had gone to an Omaha Royal's baseball game, and since our team got 10 hits, all the fans got free bowling passes. We had a lovely time and I won (although Dave has a Much more attractive approach).




3 comments:

Jenn said...

Heather, you two couldn't look terrible if you TRIED. So fun to see what you are up to. You are a very fun blogger.

Michael B said...

Good to get the update on things! I ought to call Dave one of these days... Annie's little brother just received his mission call to San Pedro Honduras!

Annie B said...

Hey, you're so hairy... like Jose. I gave my little brother your phone number.