I really enjoyed listening to the LDS Women's Conference last night. I've also enjoyed listening to BYU speeches and devotionals while I go running/walking some mornings. The other day I listened to one given by Professor Robert P. George, professor of Jurisprudence from Princeton University on October 28, 2008.
Prof. George argues that all of us need to take a more vigorous stand on moral matters, especially in preserving the dignity of human life in all of its stages, and maintaining the essential characteristics of marriage as a union between a man and a woman. He gave some great insights into how we can defend these morals with more clarity and conviction.
You can go to the website @ speeches.byu.edu to view all the speeches/devotionals/forums given, or you can click here or here to get to the free download of this specific talk. It's a little less than an hour long, but I'd highly recommend listening to it while you clean, or to download and listen while you go for a walk or drive. Feel free to share with others or tell me what you think!
No comments:
Post a Comment