In eight days, Mason will be 4 months old.
He loves his music and dancing-lights toy.
He is drooling a lot and starting to put things in his mouth.
He likes David to walk him around.
Aaaand while I'm waiting for pics to load, I'll just say I have been doing some spring cleaning lately. I don't know why I thought that things that got swept/bumped/dropped-and-rolled under the refrigerator disappear. Out of sight, out of mind. However, they indeed live on, preserved like items in a time capsule. I cleaned under the fridge and and oven yesterday and found little treasures of the past. Ex = Lemon heads: either culprits from the first-trimester-sickness days when trying to get the metallic taste out of my mouth, or from our Christmas gingerbread house.
He loves his music and dancing-lights toy.
He is drooling a lot and starting to put things in his mouth.
He likes David to walk him around.
Aaaand while I'm waiting for pics to load, I'll just say I have been doing some spring cleaning lately. I don't know why I thought that things that got swept/bumped/dropped-and-rolled under the refrigerator disappear. Out of sight, out of mind. However, they indeed live on, preserved like items in a time capsule. I cleaned under the fridge and and oven yesterday and found little treasures of the past. Ex = Lemon heads: either culprits from the first-trimester-sickness days when trying to get the metallic taste out of my mouth, or from our Christmas gingerbread house.
6 comments:
Dave, that baby sling looks great on you! Seriously though, it's great to get an update and we're excited to see you guys this summer.
Loved your update. It looks like you're enjoying summer. What a handsome baby Mason is....and he looks like he's enjoying his little jumper.
I laughed as I thought about all the things I've cleaned under through the years....it can be a true treasure hunt!!
Love you all
Very darling pics Heather! Mason is agrowin'! He is so handsome and I want to hold him pronto! Hopefully someday. Enjoy the summer :)
I absolutely love Baby Mason!!! He is growing up so blasted fast. I love the first picture of him and David. He has such a cute look on his face! I just want to play with him! And good job with doing some spring cleaning. At least you know it is done and there are no more lemon heads being preserved.
Heather! Mason is a doll...I can't believe he's four months old! Time flies, right?! Hope you guys are doing well. -jill
Mason's little legs are just so little-- but masculine at the same time.
Post a Comment