I put a spider trap in our basement and I like to check it every once in a while and this morning came across this big guy:
My heart stopped right there. EW ew ew ew ew ew EW!!
I showed it to Dave and he wouldn't even touch the box. We think it's a brown recluse.
5 comments:
YUCK! I would not touch that thing :) Once I put a cup over a big spider, and waited for Levi to get home to kill it. I'm a wuss when it comes to spiders :)
I agree with you- ew ew ew ewwwww! I hate spiders! And we have seen our share since moving into our new basement apartment. Along with some kind of beetle and earwigs. Bugs are gross! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
OH MY GOSH! That is definitely the biggest spider I have ever seen! Ohhh wow, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. ;)
I had a nightmare after I saw the pictures you posted! Seriously. Nasty!!! I do not like Mason's new roomies. You should get some Home defense by Ortho. That stuff is amazing. I have some here when you guys come. It works and it is child safe!
WOW! That thing is huge!
Post a Comment