Thursday, December 8, 2011

25th bday and snow!

Thank you everyone for all the texts/phone calls during my birthday--I have so many birthday memories with family and so I appreciate hearing from everyone. I feel so blessed for my family and the family I married into--I'm very very fortunate.

I didn't take any pictures from my birthday! But David did get some pizza for dinner so I didn't have to cook, then we skyped with family while opened presents and had an Oatmeal Cake (very delicious--actually tastes kind of like German Chocolate Cake) with candles that Mason helped to blow out. After Mason went to bed David took me to Red Mango for a treat and later gave me a much-needed foot massage :) He's so good to me.

But here's some other pictures:

Mason is still craving the outdoors, even though they should be freezing!

Mason is really into wearing my shoes/slippers lately. I got "Kate" a doll and stroller for Christmas, but, it's kind of for Mason so he can practice being nice to a baby :)

Since we're staying here for Omaha we pulled out ALL the stops and put up Christmas lights!! Can't wait to see my parents and Greg in a few days! And Kate!

No comments: