I didn't take any week-to-week or month-to-month pregnancy pictures, but my amazing friend Catherine did offer to take some pictures for us last week so here are a few!
How fun! You look so good...are you sure you are due in a week? We may have to plan some projects until your little one arrives! I love the pictures and your cute light decorations. Mason is such a handsome little guy. I can't wait to spend some time together! Love you all...
Wow Heather I LOVE the pictures!! You look so cute and your family pictures look so good!!! It makes me miss you guys. I am excited to see Kate and hope everything goes well.
3 comments:
How fun! You look so good...are you sure you are due in a week? We may have to plan some projects until your little one arrives! I love the pictures and your cute light decorations.
Mason is such a handsome little guy. I can't wait to spend some time together!
Love you all...
Wow Heather I LOVE the pictures!! You look so cute and your family pictures look so good!!! It makes me miss you guys. I am excited to see Kate and hope everything goes well.
C'mon push! Have that baby we wanna see pictures!! Love you
Post a Comment