Annie has been eating and sleeping like a regular baby, and doesn’t cry too much. Mason LOVES holding her cheeks and talking to her, and Kate mostly ignored her at first but now elbows Mason out of the way so she can get a good talking in to her, too. I can’t wait for Annie to get a little older and see what kind of personality she will have; quiet like Mason or wild like Kate.
I really enjoyed having Mom out for three weeks; I really feel like that is one of the main reasons I have adjusted to having another kid so easily. Love you, Mom.
Right before Christmas, we had a bout with the flue, and Kate had her 2nd birthday. She is sometimes your typical terrible two-year-old, but I LOVE HER. David was dying laughing trying to get her to blow out her candles.
Christmas morning! The kids woke up and came into our
room. We asked Mason if he wanted to go
open presents—he said no, haha. I don’t
think they really understood the whole concept.
Anyway, I ran downstairs and started recording the kids coming down the
stairs and seeing their kitchen (not too impressed initially). The rest of the day we spent opening
presents—Mason seriously took all day.
He would open one present and want to play with it forever before
getting on with the show. It was
great.
We celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary by
signing some preliminary papers to buy a house here in Liberty, MO! We are excited but it seems a long ways off
because the current residents are building a new house and will rent from us
until they are ready to move out, around August or September.
On January 27, we blessed baby Ann in Declo. She was beautiful.
Here's to a happy and healthy 2014,

3 comments:
Beautiful family and exciting news!
Yay! Love this update and all the fun pictures :) Love and miss all of you!
I love this update! And your house looks SO cool!! I love it :) I'm so glad you had a good experience with this delivery, Annie just seems like such a sweetheart baby and I'm so happy your family has her!
Post a Comment