Monday, March 27, 2017

December

Heather's 30th birthday

David gave me a perfect birthday present: he took the whole day of work and took care of the house/kids while I spent the day doing some Christmas and birthday shopping.  We went to PF Chang's with the kids for dinner and Cold Stone for dessert.


 We went to Union Station to see all the holiday festivities with some new neighbors, the Oldhams.

Kate had her Christmas dance recital.  She has really enjoyed dance, but I think from now on I'm going to put her in the 6-week summer class so we don't have to do it year round.



 Kate's preschool Christmas program.  They had a song to the tune of B-I-N-G-O that talks about Santa, and so now Annie thinks Bingo is spelled S-A-N-T-A.

 Kate's 5th Birthday
 
Kate wanted a Shimmer and Shine party and we had a lot of fun decorating and making her cake.  Kate got some makeup from Grandma Yates for her birthday and she tested it out on Dad.


 


Kate has a really sweet Primary teacher that took her to get hot chocolate for her birthday.

David took Kate to the Nutcracker ballet on Christmas Eve.  It was really special for both of them.




Christmas!


Here's the Santa letter the kids wrote:


 

 

 

Grandma Yates came the day after Christmas and we had a great time playing games and enjoying presents, good food, and company together.



All these girls hanging out in the house and making yummy things for the holidays...
 

 



 


Using gift cards to eat at DQ f or dinner




No comments: