Valentine's Day
Kate had her Valentine's themed preschool party:
Mason's 7th Birthday!
Kate and Annie did such a cute job helping me make this banner for Mason. For Mason's actual birthday, we were in Denver, CO for my cousin Gabby's mission farewell and we got to see lots of family and swim in the hotel pool. There was a minor mixup on directions when we finally drove into Denver but we ended up taking the kids to a great park next to the zoo and enjoying the weather. We usually go to the Great Wolf Lodge for Mason's birthday, but we had to postpone it until March. And when we got back from Denver, David and I had put together an indoor trampoline for him.Highlights of this stage. I'm trying to enjoy it, although most of the time I feel unappreciated. I wish I could get a sticker or money or medal every day. That might help.
No comments:
Post a Comment