Annie's 3rd birthday!
Kate helped me to decorate the party Paw Patrol themed, and Mason and Kate convinced me last minute to do a party with the neighborhood friends, so we had a quick pinata, face painting, cupcake eating afternoon before Dad got home from work.
Annie went on a very long walk with Dad that morning before he went to work.
Big hail storm... our roof had minor damage but we were okay overall.
Taking the babies to Macken park during Kate's preschool. I had been doing playgroup for ladies in my ward but I have recently stopped; it has been really busy with David starting a new office and I've just cut back on a lot.
Thanksgiving
It was my Grandma Rasmussen's 80th birthday on Thanksgiving, so we were able to go to Bear Hollow to celebrate her birthday and the holiday with my extended Dedrickson family.
Kate found some scissors at Grandma Yates' house. Haha.
Going bowling and eating pizza with cousins and visiting temple square.
Mason had his first-grade music concert.
I took Mason and Kate to a try-hockey-for-free day; Kate was initially excited and Mason was nervous, but after 5 minutes on the ice, Mason was having a great time and Kate was "very disappointed."
We tried so hard to get a cute picture of these darling girls.
Getting ready for the Christmas holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment