Happy 4th of July! We had a breakfast with our ward, we did the slip and slide with the neighborhood, went swimming, had a neighborhood bbq & bike parade, and fireworks.
David got knee surgery towards the beginning of July, so we stayed around KC.
I tried to keep us out of cabin fever mode... we went to the new Children's literature museum (amazing),
went to Smithville with the Fehlig's,
we checked out the Disney Exhibit at Union Station,
Annie and Julie had pickleball so I took Grant to a splash park to cool off (and All the kids had really cool stuff to show from summer school in June!),
The girls went on a solo trip to SLC to hang out with the Yates, so I took Mason and Grant to Despicable Me 4 and Science City,
Mason and Kate had a youth conference (where Mason got an awful case of poison ivy during the service project) and it started out with baptisms at the temple. They have a great group of church friends here. I took the younger three to Great Wolf Lodge that same weekend. Annie went to a fun birthday party,
Kate got a rabbit, we went on a nice Sunday bike ride,
we went to the zoo with the McHenrys,
And we did Above All and Oceans/Worlds of Fun (I also took Kate and a few of her friends one day). I snuck away at one point and went to the adult pool. It was a nice 5 minutes of quiet.
Annie had a great time at a dance/cheer camp,
and we celebrated Pioneer Day with a breakfast at the stake center.


























































No comments:
Post a Comment