We got family pictures done! Here's a sample. We took the kids to get ice cream afterwards for doing such a good job.
I ran the Utah Valley Marathon with Kate Harper. It was SO painful but I'm proud that I did it! The kids had a good time playing with cousins while we were there. I was able to go up to Idaho on Sunday to see my dad get set apart as a temple sealer, and it was good to see extended family.
Primary service activity--making kits for kids at Children's Mercy. Liesel and I went to the No Kings protest, and Kate did a fun camp for kids. Kate and Annie went to YW camp. Annie and Marianne went to a Harry Potter camp!
Cruise to Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, and Costa Maya with the Becksteads. We celebrated David's 42 birthday while we were there.



































































No comments:
Post a Comment