Fourth of July! Slip and slide, swimming, neighborhood bbq, bike parade, fireworks.
I went to Declo for my 20th year high school reunion, and took the younger three with me. We went to Harris pond, had a nice dinner at Edgewater, and served breakfast at Declo Days.
Mason and Kate had FSY at Mizzou while we were gone, and they had a blast.
Annie and Julie stayed out to play with cousins after Grant and I came back to KC, and Kate went out for a volleyball camp at BYU. The boys and I went to the zoo, Science City, Worlds of Fun while the girls were gone. David and I went on a few fun dates, including the movies (Superman) and staying at Crossroads hotel downtown while Mason and Grant had a guys night in.
We were happy when everybody got home! Grant and Julie also had some camps--Star Wars jujitsu and soccer.
Back out West: Yates family reunion--magic show, soft serve ice cream, birthday celebrations
Harper Reunion--Lake Cleveland, dry camping at Snake River, Twin Falls Temple, Flinn's birthday



















































































No comments:
Post a Comment