The first week of August, we were at Aspen Grove up Provo Canyon with Becky and Nelson's family. It was so much fun!
We got back from our vacation and had a few more fun summer days. David has been updating a lot of furniture and flooring of our house. It looks good! We had an "African style dinner" thanks to grandma and grandpa Harper one night. Katie W took the kids to Wonderscope the day before school, which was nice so I could take Kate and Annie to tour the middle school. I took the younger kids out to ice cream after the first day of school while Mason and Kate were at sports practice.
I ran a sprint-size triathlon, my first in over 7 years. We also ran the Temple Run on Labor Day.
We took the kids to a UMKC soccer game.
The kids are involved in some great things! Mason was captain of the C team for their first XC meet. Kate made the volleyball team. Annie is doing orchestra and choir. Grant and Julie started their soccer seasons.


















































No comments:
Post a Comment